Thanks for listening :D
Friday, 3 June 2016
So many celebrities are treated like gods nowadays. Obviously that's a little bit too much for their title but, what can we do about that. Celebrities are the most looked up to individuals of any group of people, and that is especially coming from the younger people. There is not too much of a punishment being made for the crimes they commit. We get it, you're young, and you make mistakes, but you have to understand that for some of you, millions look up to you, the least you could do is behave in the public. The fans of these celebrities tend to stick with them no matter what they do, and will use the same excuse every single time to explain why they decide to stick with their favourite celebrities which is "Teenagers always make mistakes". While yes, I could not agree more with that statement, I still believe that its not hard to behave properly around people. I personally don't look up to celebrities because in my opinion, there is nothing for me to look up to, sure they may be successful but they don't inspire me to do the things I want to do. Going back to the whole crime thing, I honestly believe that punishments should be a little heavier, because if punishments remain as they are, the current celebrities will continue to do what they do. In conclusion, I doubt you'll ever read this celebrities, but realize that you have huge fan bases, and although you don't inspire me, you inspire a lot of people, so stay good, don't commit crimes, be the role models we want you to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment